Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic Display Problem

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,    

I have tried many ways but not able to solve it still.
My cube has values for a characteristic called Valuation Class. But in report I am getting # values.

The report is built on  Multiprovider and the single cube.
Can  you suggest few tweaks please.
Constant selection is helping me with key figures,  but no help here for characteristic.

a screenshot. of  the report :

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mate,

As the guyz above said, try to run the attribute change if valuation class is master data..Then try to apply your filter in your query to your infocube directly ("manage" the infocube)..

Regards,

Loed

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained any master data for your info object valuation class?

if yes then please run attribute change run and check it.

if your cube holds some blank values for valuation class, please check some records which have data at cube and recheck them at LISTCUBE or multi provider(MP) level.

at MP level, cross check identification for valuation class.Later reactivate MP and check it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said you had to check two points for not assigned either data is there or not as kodandapani said and in multiprovider that had been assigned or not only those two things you need to consider for not assigned and check once master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You said that report is based out of MP consisting only one IC. If that is the case, make sure that there is some values existing in your cube for the selection for which you are running your report. Secondly, restrict your report with 0InfoProvider and give your cube name.

Rgds..

Shambhu

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the MP data usting Tcode - LISTCUBE.

if have the values for valuation class you will get the report out.

are you using any filter condtions if yes please check the valuation class filter.

i think valuation class coming form the master data objects if yes go to the document number check it out for the master data.

Thanks,

Phani.