Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erecruiter: Requisition Recruiter lead

0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

@Andy goris

Former Member

While assigning recruiter lead to requisition  getting error .

Enter valid Recruiter id

Please assist me.

PFA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are using a customer web dynpro configuration for the application / component there is an issue that if the configuration of the floor plan manager is not done in a certain way the application creates 2 instances of the component controller class. As a result only one is supplied with data and the other one complains that the required fields are not filled. Another sign can be that the messages "Data saved sucessfully" and "No changes to be saved" appear at the same time.

E-Rec is not following an SAP guideline that web dynpro components used in floor plan manager applications should only have a single view. To fix the issed you have to ensure that within the configuration of the floor plan manager all views of a component get the same configuration id assigned no matter if you applied changes to that view in the configuration or not.

As a check you can add a break point into one of the common methods of the component controller class and check the instance id of the "me" variable. If it changes during the different calls of the method you have 2 instances.

Kind regards

Roman

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem is, you may not have assigned candidate object(NA) to the corresponding user. Please check it up.

BR,

RAM.

0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnan,

Candidate id is already assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you sure? Check with recruiter admin pages => maintain internal user.

Or check via transaction SE24 test class CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE => method GET

If you execute that class for that pernr it shoudln't give an exception. If it does, there is something wrong with the NA object

0 Kudos

Hi Andry,

Thanks for reply,

I executed the same class with pernr but i dint get any exception.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

and did you use 898 as input parameter EMPLOYEEID ?

0 Kudos

hi Andy,

pernr is 9999 which i used input parameter in EMPLOYEEID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in your screenshot you test with 898 so do the same in the GET method. Use 898 for employeeID

0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Please find attachment.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems ok indeed. I didn't see the message before though, maybe it's a custom check? Is that possible?

0 Kudos

No

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you sure? I have never seen that message and it seems weird (mix of capitals and lower cases).

Also when I enter a pernr that doesn't exist in my system I get something like: "The personnel number does not exist"