Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to read a not postable hierarchy node via ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I currenty have the following situation:

I have an editable query in which I have a orgnisational elment hierarchy in the row. The organisational elements should be determined by selecting of another characteristic in the query which is called "plan level". This characteristic is a reference one from organisational element char.

When the user runs this layout, he has only the possiblitly to select plan level. Depends on this selection the organisational elements should be derived from that. The organisational element that should be determined is the parent of the selected plan level and all the nodes below of this determined organisational element should be displayed in the row. Here an example:

Organisational element hierarchy:

Europe

North Europe

Sweden

unit 1

unit  2

plant 1

plant  2

Norwegen

Denmark

When the user selects unit 1 as plan level the follwoing hierarchy part should be displayed in the row:

Sweden

unit 1

unit 2

plant 1

plant 2

The problem is that there is always a postable hierarchy node in the hierarchy like this:

Sweden (not postable)

Sweden (postable)

unit 1

unit 2

plant 1

plant 2

My exit determines the parent of unit 1 correctly and this is "Sweden". But in the drilldown I see only this node but not all the nodes below it.

When I debug I see that this is really the correnct one with some child nodes. But actually I think that this is not the "not postable node" but "postable one".

I do not have any idea why my exit cannot determine not postable sweden so that I can see all the nodes below it in the drilldown.

Does anybody have an idea what the reason is or what kind of mistake I am making?

Thank you all in advance.

Kind regards,

Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

the issue is solved.

Kind regards,

Ali