SAP Fiori Extension for My Quotations App fails with semantic navigation
I am trying to extend the My Quotations Fiori app by including a field TITLE.
Following steps were taken to acheive the same:
1. Extended the Odata service for adding the new field title for Ship-to-party .
2. Tested in the rest client and the additional field along with values appears, hence works fine.
3. Deployed the BSP Application SD_MYQUOTES(for the original app) in Eclipse and tested - works fine.
4. Created Fiori Extensibility project YSD_MYQUOTES_EX to accomodate the new field ,it worked fine when tested in fiori sanbox configuration environment running on tomcat server.
5. Uploaded the new BSP Application YSD_MYQUOTES_EX through eclipse->Team-> share and submit.
6. changed the relative path in the COMPONENT.JS file to absolute path of parent application as below:
// use the load function for getting the optimized preload file if present
url: "/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/SD_MYQUOTES" // provide parent project url
7. Created the role in LPD_CUST : Z_LPD_HMA. Please find attached the screen shot:
8. Maintained PFCG role . Created Catalog and the tile in the launchpad designer. Maintained the Application aliases correctly in lpd_cust as well as the tile.
9. Created custom semantic Object 'ZmyQuotes' through SPRO and gave a meaningful action(track) and maintained the intent in the tile and also in the target mapping for navigation.
10. Here is where i faced the problem: On running the BSP application as stand alone it works like a breeze , Also same link when i provide in the fiori tile for TARGET URL instead of semantic object NAvigation, it works fine. But when i use semantic object navigation using the newly created semantic object ZmyQuotes , it throws the following error:
Highly appreciate , if anyone can throw some light on this!
Message was edited by: Michael Appleby