Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Grouping Problem

I have some issues in groping my records.My grouping is based on four tables respectively, namely Project,Pay_Item,Sub_Pay_Item and Project_Work_Item. Project_Work_Item holds a Project and items from Work_Item and Sub_Pay_item used for a project.

Here's the format:

-Project A------[based on project id]                                                       -Project B------[based on project id]

-1200------[based on pay item]                                                            -1400------[based on pay item]                                                               

-12.01------[based on sub pay item]                                                  -14.01------[based on sub pay item]

-12.01-(a)------[based on work item in Project Work Item]                    -14.01-(a)-------[based on work item in Project Work Item]

I Joined the tables using right join and i get results for the work items. I also wanted to view the result for the sub pay item since it can be used for a project.   

Here's the format i want together with the work items

-Project A------[based on project id]                                                      

-1200------[based on pay item]                                                        

-12.01------[based on sub pay item] 

-sometimes there may not be a work item here

since pay item can be used directly.

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi,

I have replied to your email with changes at report level.

Please check and confirm.

When all the required columns have data without any NULL values, can you tell me why you still want to go for outer joins?

Any specific requirement?

Thanks,

Raghavendra

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question