cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC sales order - Even the required amount of the Credit Card is fully authorized, there are still have the same open amount waiting for authorization again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I got an strange issue with Credit card used in sales order in ECC which need your greate support.

In our daily business we using Credit card in sales orders and include return orders, for return orders we configured auto create Delivery.

The issue happened for our return orders, after credit card authorization processed successful, the delivery will immediately create auto, but the delivery status for the return order is still not update (even only one item with 1 quantity) and even the required amount of the Credit Card is fully authorized, there are still have the same open amount waiting for authorization again, as we using Job to do the authorization which scheduled to run in every hour, so this issue has caused endless delivery created after each authorization job finish.

Also the delivery created in this situation is not complete; there is no Create by and Create on data in DB LIKP, no document category set (for return delivery it should be 'T – Return delivery for order')

After I click the manually authorize, the normal return delivery created and there is no open amount waiting for authorization again, also the delivery status of the order is updated correct.

I have no idea what's wrong; please help to through some light on this, thanks!

Details screenshot please see the attachment.

Program used to do authorization for Credit card: /PMPAY/PU_VCC1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, it's not a standard program, it's something delivered by an SAP partner. Ian was right, you need to contact that partner for support. I doubt you'll find an answer in the general SD forum since this is not a standard solution that everyone uses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can any one helps? thanks!

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jeff,

You should contact Paymetric to check their program. Unfortunately I do not know how their program is working and it would need to be checked.

Sorry for not having a more helpful answer.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lan,

Thanks for your feedback, I think the program is an SAP standard program even it is used by paymetric, but the action to update the value in sales order is belongs to SAP, so I was though maybe the issue is from SAP.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you using a BAPI to obtain authorization . In the BAPI there would a value AUTH_FLAG which should not be left blank. If this is blank, system will keep on sending for authorization and would not update the status

Please check this flag in the BAPI

thanks

santosh