cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus payment based on action types and action reasons

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to incorporate Action types AND Action reasons in a PCR to pay bonus to good leavers. There is a SAP provided standard operation PPPAR A that could possibly be used. With that can OUTWPMASSN and OUTWPMASSG be used? However I am finding it difficult to combine the logic. Can anyone suggest me how the logic in PCR should work?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OUTWPMASSN

OUTWPMASSG

AMT=  XXXX

AMT+  YYYY etc.

But check whether OUTWP supports to query Action type and action reason in Payroll schema.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for your reply. OUTWP does not support MASSN and MASSG in Payroll. Please suggest.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use below operation to query action and action reasons.

Action type is MASSN later write logic accordingly.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered you can close thread as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for the answer. The table that you talked about TABLEP0000, I suppose you cannot use a custom table of action types and action reasons right??

Thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just go through operation documentation where it is not specified like that even though if it is a custom info type we have to maintain all kind of attributes similar to standard info type i.e naming convention is different but all attributes are same then only we can use it right in such cases check the documentation clearly if it is mentioned that it works only for standard Info types does not support for "9"series then we can not use otherwise we can.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once query is answered close the thread as as well.

Regards

Venkatesh