Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo Work Manager 6.2 Connection issues

CRVMANISH
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am receiving following error while testing connection of WM 6.2 to SAP backend.

INI file: E:\SMP3.0\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry. application.com.sap.wm\JavaBE.ini *** Caught exception: com/syclo/agentry/Server release::releasing connection release::complete.

Please suggest..

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

CRVMANISH
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I applied the patch 2042566 - Patch to correct connectTest.bat Java Exception under Work Manager 6.1

I am using Work Manager 6.2 , getting following error while testing connection with SAP.

openCustomConnection::begin beginStatefulConnection::begin

*** Caught exception: null release::releasing connection endStatefulConnection::

begin release::complete.

Please suggest

Regards Manish

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The patch does not fully fix the problem depending on which SapCommon jar you are using.  There appears to be multiple iterations of the SAP common jar all named the same.  Depending on which version you have the patch may or may not fix the problem.

I would suggest submitting a request for a fully fixed SAPCommon including the patch and use that but that also runs the risk of introducing other issues and should be fully tested before deploying to production.

--Bill

CRVMANISH
Contributor
0 Kudos

Where should i submit the request? Regards Manish

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would suggest submitting it as an OSS note through the normal support channels.

--Bill

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Do we have a permanent solution to this?

I am always getting:

openCustomConnection::begin

beginStatefulConnection::begin

*** Caught exception: while trying to invoke the method com.syclo.sap.Server.getPropertyValue(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) of a null object loaded from field com.syclo.sap.jco.JCo3Connection._server of an object loaded from local variable 'this'

release::releasing connection

endStatefulConnection::begin

release::complete.

I have tried the installation from 6.2 and 6.1 - they both contain a file named SAPCommon-133461.jar but with different sizes:

6.1 --> SAPCommon-133461.jar --> 402 KB (412.551 bytes)

6.2 --> SAPCommon-133461.jar --> 381 KB (390.413 bytes)

I have tried "2042566.jar" from SAP Note 2042566 - Patch to correct connectTest.bat Java Exception under Work Manager 6.1. It doesn't solve anything.

Beside this, the deployment EXE from version 6.2 comes missing Agentry-v5.jar file.

Without it the I always get:

*** Caught exception: com/syclo/agentry/Server

release::releasing connection

release::complete.

BR,

Ivan

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ivan,

You should really post this as a new question so you can then mark it complete when you have your answer.

--Bill