Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I move Gateway service cross client

NanWang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi team

I created a gateway client in client 001. but we have to demo result in client 300, how can I move my service to client 300? I don't want to recreate the srvice

I tried to add sap-client=300 in Service url. I got the error message : No System Alias found for Service 'Z_XXXXX' and user 'XXX'. and I open segw in client 300, there is no project.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nan,

Gateway Project in SEGW is a client independent object. So it should be available in all clients. But you may have to use the "Open Menu" to open the project in SEGW. (in client 300). This is because the project was never opened in client 300.

About your error,

This is most probably because system alias is not available in client 300. Goto client 300, Tcode /IWFND/MAINT/SERVICE, click on the service. On the right bottom window, system alias will not be available. Go ahead and assign the system alias, you will be all good.

Regards

Krishna

NanWang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna. your suggestion work for me well

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is true that we need to open the service projects for different clients as it is a cross client object but 1 question I have few services project on single client but when I change the methods implemetation with 1 user it ain't reflecting in other users service project when I open it

Any insights on that ?

Regards,

Fenil.