cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use enhancement to create new batch ,but produce the same batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use  EXIT_SAPLV01Z_001 &  EXIT_SAPLV01Z_002 to create new batch when do 101 GR.

We received the same material to the same plant and storage location for two times, but the batch is the same. How to fix it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shao,

Kindly check the possibility to your business case for doing GR with single location (One to one combination), do one more GR for another location.

Regards,

Karna J

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The exit is probably used because of the alphabet characters in the number. But the number itself looks pretty much logical to 14 for the year  12 for the month, 24 for the day.   And I would say the 01 is a counter for receipts per day which looks like there is still an error in the program logic if you get it twice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The number rule is F + 14+month+date+serial number (it also includes the A B C D E F )

like: F14122501 ...... F14122509       F1412250A......F1412250F

do you agree that there is some error in the user exit ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not a wizzard with a glass bowl, without seeing the code I cannot answer this question, I can only make assumptions. Use the approach that I told you a few minutes ago.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you do not want to use facsimile batch numbers. If you are using user exit to create a batch number, then you should talk to your ABAPer. He can make the batch number as unique.

In standard, you can control this by the message number M7668 - Batch & has already been posted in stock &. Set the message as error, then system will not allow to post facsimile batch number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have already used this function, but sometimes it appears the same batch, i just wonder whether there is some problem on the user exit ?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I have already enlightened that you need to talk with your abaper for the coding logic.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAPs part on the user exit is to have it at the right place in the program, your ABAPer part is to fill it with the right logic. Your part as a consultant might be to talk to the user who posted the second receipt to find out how it was done step by step. e.g. he may have entered the number manually himself instead of getting it automatically from the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user has no access to do the GR. We create the GR automatically.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you have already saved the time to talk with the user, use it to convince the ABAPer to check his logic and shown him the evidence.