Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

how stastical key figure used on project structure

Hi, can anyone one please explain how to use statistical key figure for project planning and actual cost posting. also I need to know how it will update in backend and impact on project structure(wbs and activity) during execution. Regard, murali k n

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Murali,

Go to forum. there are many topics related to SKF.

Few of them are:-

Statistical Key Figure - General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL) (New) - SAP Library

Statistical Key Figures and Statistical Key Figure Groups - Profit Center Accounting (EC-PCA) - SAP Library

Example:-

Basically, if you talk about SKF in terms of a project and that too in terms of a construction, then there are many activities like excavation, PCC, RCC, Re-inforcement, Shuttering etc which can be measured according to their unit of measurement like MT (Metric Tonnes), M (Meter) etc.

Now, when we plan something in Project. It needs to have its associated SKF. Like for next 3 months you would be doing 90 MT of concreting and against which you will post your actuals. Now,system would calculate your SKF Plan vs SKF Actuals. However, there is also a provision of cancellation of your actuals SKF.

I would rather suggest you to try in your development/quality client.

Step1:-     use KK01. Create one SKF-Lets say. EXCVNS (Excavation). Put the UOM as MT (Metric Tonnes)

Step2:- use CJK2. Here, you will plan your SKF for the period defined.

Step2:- Use KB31N. Here, you will post your actuals against your planned SKF.

You may also use report S_ALR_87013548 to see the SKF planning and posting distributions.

I hope this may help you a bit.

Regards,

Amit

2 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question