cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement for the scenario File to File here my requirement is Sender system sends a file daily. The receiver system needs only one file at the end of the week.

for example i am sending the employee details daily(Monday, Tuesday, Wenesday,Thursday) received by XI. at the end of week i need to get a single file in the receiver side could you please help me on that. i can appritiate if you send the steps.

Thanks

Kiran Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go about in this way:

Whenever the daily file is received by XI, it will append the payload into one single file. At the end of the week, this single file will be sent to the receiver.

For example

Monday

<xml>

<Employee>

<Name>Sumit</Name>

</Employee>

Tuesday

<xml>

<Employee>

<Name>Jain</Name>

</Employee>

at end of day Tuesday, the single file should look like

<xml>

<Employee>

<Name>Sumit</Name>

</Employee>

<Employee>

<Name>Jain</Name>

</Employee>

Basically, you can collect the payloads received in daily file into a weekly file and then sending out the weekly file.

Regards

Sumit Jain

**Reward with points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran Reddy,

I Hope you can ahieve this by using the BPM.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>

Business Process Management</b> provides SAP Exchange Infrastructure with functions for stateful message processing: The status of an integration process is persisted on the Integration Server. This means that you can specify how long an integration process must wait for further messages to arrive, for example.

Furthermore, this enables you to process messages within an integration process further still; for example, you can collect certain messages and then send them in a particular order.

When to use BPM :-

1.Control/Monitor the messages in XI

2. Collect/Merge the messages in XI

3. Split the messages in XI

4. To Multicast an Message

5. Send an Alert

This must clear your doubt.

Regards

Sumit Jain

**Reward with points if useful