Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MT940 - FF_5- Error F5-263 diffrence is too large for clearing

v_saranya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting the below error while uploading MT940 using FF_5 T code. If MT940 file have same date and amount with different two document numbers, we are getting this issue. In OT83 we have maintained 001 standard algorithm.But system is not reading the document number ,it is reading only amount. Kindly help me us the same.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Error F5-263 diffrence is too large for clearing

Thanks & Regards,

V.Saranya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saranya,

Please check the Balances you are uploading are correct.  Means the opening balance (+ or -) and the posting amount (+ or -) are given correctly.  This would be the reason for this error. Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

v_saranya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hai Inthiyaz,

We given opening balance  and closing balance  like below only.

:60F:C141224INR0,00

:62F:C141224INR0,00

Thanks & Regards,

V.Saranya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saranya,

Format looks correct and the screen shot shows that you have already posted and completed some transactions too.  I had same issue because of the balances was incorrectly entered in my system and i resolved with posting correct Amounts. Requesting you to verify the opening and closing balance and check the posting amount again comparing the bank statements and GL accounts one more time. Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

afroz_ahmed4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Saranya,

As per your screen shot, both the Line Items Amount is showing as Debit, there is No credit entry.

Request you to kindly check and correct the transaction entries.