cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odata component for Order from Requisitions FIORI app

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to install the Odata component on the backend ECC system for FIORI app "Order from Requisitions".

ECC system version is EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0. It is already having SAP_UI and SAP_GWFND components with SP09.

When i am trying to install the Odata component SRA013 it is showing the dependency on IW_BEP 200. As per my knowledge IW_BEP is included in SAP_GWFND 740. Can one suggest me on this please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right. You do not need to/cannot install IWBEP on a 740 system. WHat you require is ACPs.

Check Masayuki's answer here.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is the ACP for IW_BEP 200

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

A small correction...

You have mentioned the ACP for IW_BEP 200. We require ACP for SRA013.

I have uploaded the ACP for SRA013 600 and tried to install the ADD ON SRA013. It is completed successfully.

Regards,

Jitendhar

former_member193023
Participant
0 Kudos

Jitendhar,

SAP_GWFND is front end component. You need to install IW_BEP on backend seperately.

Thanks,

Parth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth

SAP_GWFND is delivered with ECC6 EHP7 directly and I am able to execute tcode SEGW which is delivered with IW_FND. I also tried to install the IW_FND separately but unable to see the add on in the tcode SAINT after uploading it. It is uploaded into the system but not showing in SAINT. Can anyone suggest me on this

Regards

Jitendhar