cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data loading issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I had extracted standard data source and created flow dso and cube cube standard cube used and when i am trying to execute info package i am unable to execute it is showing load success and showing 0 records with green status and i had checked r3 records are there and the datasource is 0hr_py_1 do i need to do any configuration settings to get data to be extracted can anyone please suggest me a solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha

Please tell me now what are the steps do i need to follow please give me in detail

mohd_abdullah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Still DRE ,

Below are the steps .......

Go to Source system under RSA1...select your source system(ECC or CRM etc).....right click....select connection parameters(refer  below screenshot)

Now under Logon and security tab find the username....Eg: ALEREMOTE in below screenshot...

Now logon to your soucesystem (Eg : ECC) and go to tcode su01 and give the username ALEREMOTE(the one you got in the above screenshot).

Now select display and check under profiles tab whether it has got profile  P_BAS_ALL . If not then assign it and then try loading data agian .

Hope this helps......

Regards.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mohammed kodandapani sudha thanks a lot i had done the above settings of which you had said it worked good and if i found any issues i will share.

former_member976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked the records in the ECC RSA3 - if have the records you will get the PSA.

are you checking the FULL or DELTA selection at RSA3.

replicate the data source form ECC to BW then activate the data source.

now create the new info pacakg for Full/Delta then execute it.

now check the how many records came to PSA.

if got any errors at PSA please share the screen.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohammed

can you please tell me why do i need to follow the above steps i want to know for clarity

mohd_abdullah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To fetch data from the source we need certain necessary authorization for the user which fetches the data via RFC(ALEREMOTE in our case).

The P_BAS_ALL profile contains all the necessary authorizations which are required for maintaining and evaluating HR master data and time data...hence the steps.....

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohammad

Thanks for your reply i will follow the steps you had given me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha

Thanks for your reply i had checked in rsa3 data is there and i am executing ip full load only and i had not given any selections i am running full update only.

i had seen in one of the post for payroll 0hr_py_1 some configuration settings must be done

sbiw-->seetings for application specifi ds--->assignment of payroll data to bw month.

do i need to do above settings please give me clarity about this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be authorization issue. Please check if remote user has P_BAS_ALL contains all necessary authorization.

Please refer to

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check it in RSA3. check for full and delta both. May be you are executing delta info package.

If you get data in RSA3 for sure you will get data in BW. Check also if you are given any selections?

Thanks