Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center field in F-37

sameer_gupte2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want to capture the profit center while posting a customer down payment request in F-37. However, the field is not visible. I have checked the GL account field status and also the posting key field status. In both places profit center is an optional field. Still I am not able to see it in F-37. Curiously, I am able to see and post to profit center during vendor down payment request in F-47. The field status settings for F-37 and F-47 are similar.

Can you please explain how to bring profit center in the F-37 transaction.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Sameer,

I had similar question, in F-47 the profit center is shown in the document entry screen, however if we try F-30 with Dr customer account with special gl indicator and Cr customer account, there is nowhere to enter profit center in the document entry screen.

all relevant account's profit center is set as optional in each field status group, and per posting key profit center is also optional entry.

I'm just curious why profit center is show nin F-47 but nowhere in F-30.

Thanks,

S

former_member204860
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer Gupte,

For down payment request  either vendor  or customer profit center is not required.    The entry is not having any impact in accounts.  It is just a noted item.   Hence in my view profit center is not necessary.

BR

Selvakumar.N

sameer_gupte2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Selvakumar,

We want profit center to be filled in DP request so that it flows automatically to DP received when we select the DP request in F-29.

Thanks & Regards,
Sameer

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Maintain field status as optional for profit centre for the GL which has maintained for special GL indicator "F" in FBKP.

Regards,

Mukthar

sameer_gupte2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Profit center is already optional for the special GL account. For vendor down payment request we are getting profit center and both the special GL accounts use the same field status group.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

I am talking about DP request account which has maintained for the special GL indicator "F".

Regards,

Mukthar

sameer_gupte2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar,

The DP request account already had the profit center field as optional.

But anyway found the solution:

The down payment received a/c had profit center suppressed. When I made this optional, the profit center showed in the down payment request transaction.

Thanks & Regards,
Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Could you please post the screen shot as I want to know how the cost objects can be selected at the time of posting noted items.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

sameer_gupte2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Inthiyaz,

As requested.