Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Logon Cookie is missing" error in SBWP

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to navigate to a BRF+ application through hyperlink(which is sent from work item of workflow) in SBWP. When we are trying to click on the hyperlink it is opening the log on screen but when we enter the user id and password it is throwing an error as Logon cookie is missing . Please find the attached screen shot for the error message in SBWP.

We tried implementing the SAP note 1617090 but it doesn't serve the purpose. Please suggest any notes or any config to achieve the scenario.

Thanks in advance..

Best Regards,

Aishwarya.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorry for my late update to this post . The issue is solved. It was due to the missing cookies in browser. We enabled the cookies in the browser as suggested in the below link.

Enabling cookies in Internet Explorer

the above link helped us to solve the issue.

Thanks&Regards,

Aishwarya.M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Or maybe check the URL that id DOES NOT contain the user ID and Password. (apart from what Murali has mentioned)!

Regards,

Modak

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Modak,

We already tried to pass the User name and password in the URL link but it raised the same cookie missing error.

Thanks&Regards,

Aishwarya.M

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Aishwarya

What I meant was NOT to pass the Username and Password .... However, you reply clearly indicates that the issue was there even when those were not passed! So let's disregard my earlier response.

You have already checked note 1617090.

Try: 1934153 - Semicolon in XSRF cookie path

PS: when you click on a hyper link in SBWP, it picks the default browser of the local system where you have opened the Work item. So, if you have to set the default browser, do that on your system. Say, if you want to make it Chrome, you will have to look for settings in chrome.

Regards,

Modak

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Also check if the host name has an underscore..... IE cannot handle that:

1817452 - FQDN - underscore in hostname or domain

Also, to open the URL in another browser, you can right click the link in SBWP and copy the shortcut/link and paste in Chrome.

Regards,

Modak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aishwarya,

Check the below link will help you.

Best Regards,

Murali Krishna.

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for the quick response.

we already implemented the note 1617090 mentioned in the link but it doesn't serve the purpose. Please suggest us any other alternative.

Thanks&Regards,

Aishwarya.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Suggest you at this point of time to check the below to filter out your error.

You might have accidentally cleared the cache which might have erased the cookie from the browser.

1) Try the URL in a different Browser.

2) Check the SSO ticket with BASIS Team.

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Actually the default browser that is opening from SBWP is IE . can you please specify the settings to change the browser to trigger default from SBWP.

Thanks&Regards,

Aishwarya.M