cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payload into one single file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daily a file is received by XI, it will append the payload into one single file. At the end of the 4 days, the single file will be sent to the receiver. i am planning to use the methods : by using scheduling or event driven and suggest me any other method

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Ashok,

i am not clear with your required but i understood as

you have Sender System(sends daily one file)->XI->(XI should send file at the end of 4days)Receiver system

Using BPM in this scenario is more expensive in terms of resources.

if sender system is file system,run some script everyday to append payloads and end of the 4th day(communication channel scheduling) send it to XI once.

please let us know about your sender and receiver system types,so that we can provide you other ways to do.

Cheers,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

as told before this is a typical sample for BPM.

You need:

a) a counter incrementet every day

b) a block with a end condition (counter = 4)

c) a multi-mapping to merge the messages

d) a send step to send the merged message

If you go in your integration repository to the SWC SAP BASIS you will find a similar BPM sample

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Business Process Management</b> provides SAP Exchange Infrastructure with functions for stateful message processing: The status of an integration process is persisted on the Integration Server. This means that you can specify how long an integration process must wait for further messages to arrive, for example.

Furthermore, this enables you to process messages within an integration process further still; for example, you can collect certain messages and then send them in a particular order.

When to use BPM :-

1.Control/Monitor the messages in XI

2. Collect/Merge the messages in XI

3. Split the messages in XI

4. To Multicast an Message

5. Send an Alert

This must clear your doubt.

Regards

Sumit Jain

**Reward with points if useful