Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Balance displayed in the Account Statement for customer open items in FBL5N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to customize the sap script used for displaying the Account Statement for customer open items in FBL5N.

I have copied the standard script and I am making changes in that according to the requirement.

Currently, only 1 final balance is being displayed in the bottom of the Account Statement. But my requirement is to display the following balances as well :

Current
  Month
  Month
2 Months 3
  Months
  Months & Above
Balance upto key date (Currently only this balance is being displayed)Balance upto 1 month before the key date Balance upto 2 months before the key date Balance upto 3 months before the key date

Balance upto 4 months before the key date

I tried to debug the standard driver program RFKORD10 and find out how the current balance being calculated, but no luck..

Kindly help me on how to calculate these balances.

2 REPLIES 2

archanapawar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lucy,

You will need to debug the print program only to find out the formula for calculation of final balance.

You can do one thing to make it easy is that check your script for the field which is displaying the final balance in the output.

Once you have the field name, you can take it as reference to debug the print program.

Hope it helps you.

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lucy ,

Check in your custom program and then in your custom program please check where used list for that field and then check out the logic what is showing , if any thing is wrong means please correct it according to it.

Regards,

Krishna