cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in PE51, payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have WT which is tax adjustment for Payment in benefits, hence the tax adjustment needs to be either added or subtracted(depending on sign in amount field in It0015) in tax paid of "year to date" column. I have made the changes in payslip but this is giving me 2 entries in payslip.  Can someone please advice.

Regards

Mohinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VKP
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF the amount being displayed is the same, then delete the one entry you have made and see if it is being displayed once, or both the entries from payslip go away.

Plus your screen shot looks like the "cumulation Ids" screen shot.

Check the configuration in "Window" , this is the one that has WT's being displayed in Payslip.

Regards

Vishwas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas,

on checking the windows tab. I can see below screens.

These TTPY, TTPD and TUSC are cumulation ID , right ?. Also, can you please let me know how rules play role in the payslip..

TIA

Regards

Mohinder

VKP
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohinder,

From the screen shots it looks like you are using US payroll, please correct me if I am wrong.

ZRT is used for cumulation of some of the wage types from RT table. You can get this ZRT information in the Cumulation ID's screen.

Also, once you create a rule, it can be called in the called in the Single fields screen of PE51. 

Please see the screen shot below how  -

Please go through the below link , it would help you -

HR Form Editor (PY-XX-TL) - SAP Library

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Vishwas

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahinder,

In the Window section subobject you have maintained two times.

Check this one.

Regards,

Sankarsan