Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print two pages in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

How to create two different pages in smartforms.In my requirement the first page contains Table data in main window and in second page only the hard coded

desription should be printed containg instructions,but the second page is mandatory after first page is completed,the first page may have n number of pages after

printing those pages my second page should trigger.Help me if any one knows.

Please explain clearly with good example.

Thanks

Regards,

Samir

4 REPLIES 4

archanapawar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

second page is mandatory after first page is completed,the first page may have n number of pages after

printing those pages my second page should trigger.Help me if any one knows.

Please explain clearly with good example.

If you want suggestions, you need to explain your issue clearly first.

You are talking about 2 pages, but you write 'first page may have n number of pages'.

So what do you mean by that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

You can make a secondary window or template for the hardcoded page and use the option only after end of main window in the conditions tab

former_member184367
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

Create a page which should hold a main window as well as final window.

Main winodw:

You use the main window to spread output over several print pages, which is a prerequisite for printing table. The output control of the main window triggers an automatic page break as soon as the main window is full, that is as soon as in the main window no space is left for printing outout.

Final Window:

Processing first skips all windows of this type in the tree and works its way to the end of the tree. Only after the actual processing is finished, the final windows are processed in the order in which they appear in the tree (from top to bottom). Now any information is available that is known only at the end of the form processing.

For last page which contains hard-coded data use Final window.

Final window will appear in smartform at last so it will fullfill your requirement.

You can refer this for creating Final window.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Sneha.

former_member206650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi samir,

follow these

• create two pages with main window
  • in first page create table The Property of the Main window is when the data is more to be displayed in a page it automattically creates next page and displayes the data in next page.
  • create final window in second page.

hope it helps