Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed line items in the PO print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have following requirement,

PO is created and outputted successfully, after that my client changed some line items in the PO and tried to take printout of the same, but in printout he got only changed line items, I know that after changing only changed line items will capture in output type, but my client want all the line items in PO print.

how to do this ?, could you please help me in this regard.

Regards

Latheef

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Latheef,

Kindly check whether fine tune message control maintained for message type with print operation 1 (New) and 2 (Change) via below path.

OLME - Messages - Message Types - Define Message Types for Purchase Order - Fine-Tuned Control: Purchase Order

And also check message schema assign to purchase order via below path.

OLME - Messages - Message Determination Schemas - Define Message Schema for Purchase Order - Maintain Message Determination Schema: Purchase Order and Assign Schema to Purchase Order

Regards,

Karna J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karna,

Thanks for your reply,

I have checked, both config settings are maintained.

Regards

Latheef

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Latheef,

Maybe you should check the form itself (smartform or whatever you are using) with a developer. It could be that it's designed in a way that when it's a change then the form only is meant to show the changes.

Regards,

Fortian

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Latheef,

Then kindly check the smart form program and ask your ABAPers to do debuging for knowing the problem.

Regards,

Karna J

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you use the same message type for new and changed messages then print you need to print the changes. After that you should not have any changes to be printed, hence reprinting the original message should get you the entire PO form.

It is better to have separate message types.