Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple images on separate pages in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to print 3 large A4 size images in smartform. I have created an another page and created a secondary window but only single image is comming and second image is appearing just after first image where it ends. My requirement is to take that second image on another page. I cannot put those images in main window of primary page so i created another page. Please help me out with this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ashutosh Katara

9 REPLIES 9

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can select any one of the below condition from the Condition Page for the Second Image.

Condition :- NOT ON FIRST PAGE or Only on Page.

Regards.

Praveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply but didn't helped me. still facing same problem.

I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

Regards

Ashutosh

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide the current output of your smartforms.

Regards.

Praveer.

archanapawar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Did you put next page as your page printing second image?

0 Kudos

Hi Archana

Tried you solution but didn't helped me.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Then you can use command in you first image page. And set go to page as second image page.

0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I have created all the images into secondary window in second page and command does not work in secondary window. You can refer to attached screenshot of my smartform.

Regards

Ashutosh

0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I cannot put those images in main window of primary page so i created another page.

Can you please explain why you can't put images in main window of main page?

0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

First thing  COMMAND only work in MAIN WINDOW , it never work if you put that on SECONDARY one.

Second thing   is Nodes (Text field) inside MAIN window of First Page always work , but if you are trying any Text node to print which is in MAIN WINDOW of NEXT PAGE , then it wont get printed.

Third in each Page  there should be one Main Window Compulsory ( else it will throw error)

Now Solution for your Issue are follows :

As i understand correctly you need to print the 3 Graphic in 3 Different Page , so here you go ; i tried with 2 Graphics in 2 Different page :

1.  So in Page1 inside the MAIN WINDOW after putting all your logic & text node create 2 COMMAND's , as shown below :

2. Create the 2 Next Page  and create one Main window & one Secondary Window. In output Option , Size of both Main Window & Secondary Window should be same (Size & Position of Main & Secondary Window in all pages should be same ),

First   NEXT PAGE(NEXT1)   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second   NEXT PAGE(NEXT2)

Keep your First Graphic File in the  Secondary window of first NEXT PAGE (NEXT1), as shown below :

Now Keep second Graphic File in the Secondary Window of NEXT PAGE(e.g.NEXT2), as shown below:

3. GoTo your First COMMAND and in General Attribute check the checkbox (GO To New Page) and in dropbox select the First Next Page i.e - NEXT1 ,as shown below :

Now Goto Second Page and same process ; Genral Attributes --> Check--> in drop box select Second Next Page i.e. NEXT2 , as shown below

Please try this and let me know if you need more information on this.

Thanks

Romit Raina