Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry level Job Designation or Position in SAP SD

nihar_mendhule
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have done my graduation in BE(IT) and PG in MBA(Marketing). I have 8 months of experince in sales, also I am taking tutorial for SAP SD module from small but good institute in pune. My query is that what would be the proper designation to start working in SAP SD?? Is it ok to directly become consultant or should I start from end user first or is their any other way???

Looking forward for replies.

Regards,

Nihar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nihar,

Good to see your interest in SAP, First of all you should know the sales process and terms thoroughly  and then differentiate how it will be involving with SAP.

Request you to take configuration training and start your carrier with SAP as an endures, after some time you will come to know the process and configuration part.

Regards,

Karna J

2 REPLIES 2

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nihar,

Good to see your interest in SAP, First of all you should know the sales process and terms thoroughly  and then differentiate how it will be involving with SAP.

Request you to take configuration training and start your carrier with SAP as an endures, after some time you will come to know the process and configuration part.

Regards,

Karna J

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot sir for your advice.