cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Leave Entitlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

As per the policy of Annual leave quotas, when an employee joins the organization, first year the annual leave quota is on accural basis and after completion of one year until he separates from the organiztion, it is given upfront in the beginning of the year as per his eligibility.

Would appreciate if anybody throw some light on how to achieve this in SAP?

Thanks!

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your query i think so you would like to get the result like below. If i am correct. Still i will say give your query with examples.

1. 1st year of service his quota accrual would be prorata basis on the 1st day of the service.

2. From 2nd year onwards constant value should get at the 1st day of the service year.

If this your requirement then in the base entitlement you give seniority field from 000 to 999 years and in the constant maintain yearly quota value and in the generation rule maiantian pro rata basis where tick on the work center.

Or you would like to get the below way

1. 1st yser of the service his quota accrual would be monthly prorata basis.

2. From 2nd year onwards constant value should get at the 1st day of the service year.

If this your requirement then create two base entitlement as 001 and 002. In the 001 you will maintain seniority level from 000 to 001 and give constant and click on the calender year.

In the generation rule maintain monthly in the accrual period tab and maintain pro rata basis and tick on work center/basic pay change.

In the second base entitlement 002 maintian 001 to 999 and maintain constant and select radio button valender year. In the generation rule maintian select calender year in the accrual period tab.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your query is answered then close the thread.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all! Sorry for the delayed response.

@Praneeth: Annual leave quota is 24 days/year. When an employee joins the organization, it is on accrual basis i.e., he get 2 days every month until he completes 1 year. After completion of 1 year service, he gets 24 days upfront every year until he is with the organization.

@Sankarsan: Thanks for your response. I will try and update if your solution works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then try with seq. 001 and 002 as sankarsan said.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, Thanks!

Closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

you are clubbing 3 activities in the same query.

is annual leave is fixed leave quota ? and you want accural for the Emp according to DOJ ? after one year you want to give leave quota by quota generation program not from Time evaluation (PT60)?

first clarify the requirement from the client how they want and give the same with some examples (espically with dates)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does exactly it meant for "First year the annual leave quota is on accrual basis elaborate it so that we can understand what exactly the requirement is.?

Regards

Venkatesh