cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Rebate condition types in Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a duplicate rebate condition types updated(ZROC and ZROC). In one condition type rebate agreement updated and in another conditon type the rebate agreement number is not updated. So we need to delete one condition type where the rebate agreement is not updated. So i have searched the forum but i didn't get any program to delete the duplicate rebate condition type in billing document. So can you please help me any one how to delete the duplicate rebate condition type.

Even i have provided the workaround to user, cancle the invoice and recrate it once again, but the issue was exist with more than 1000 billing documents, and there are not able to use this workaround.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using the new rebate procedure ?
IE: have you activated S136 ?

If you are using the new rebate procedure the SDBONT06 report should provide you with what you want. It is not uncommon that more than one rebate condition is found in a billing item, this would arise when there is more than one valid agreement for the customer material sales area combination
based on the services rendered date of the billing item.

SDBONT06 (transaction VBOF) retroactively re-prices existing billing documents with pricing type I
which re-calculates rebate conditions only. So if for example you go to one of your agreements involved and delete the condition in VB02, when you run SDBONT06 in test mode you will see that the condition will be deleted from the existing billing documents retroactively. The billing document and original FI posting remain unchanged the system creates a new FI document to reverse the original rebate condition posting and deletes the condition form the billing document.
So you should be able to use this mechanism to remove any or all of the rebate conditions already posted.

If you are using the old rebate procedure there is no way to update existing billing documents.

I hope this helps you further
Kind regards
Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your informaion.

The business impact is:

accrual got posted and we have doubled the amount, so we need to delete one type from the billing document.

Even i have deleted the duplicate record from KOTE801 table and rerun the VBOF but still duplicate condition types are apparing in the invoice.

Is there any alternative way to do this?

Regards,

PA

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The condition type for an Invoice which has been released to accounting can not be deleted unless the invoice is cancelled and re-created.

As it is more than 1000 it will be a problem for the Client as new invoice number will be generated.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your information.

Is there any program to delete the duplicate conditon type at billing leve.

Regards,

PK

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the impact the duplicate Rebate condition is having in your Rebate Agreement type?

Have you checked the Sales volume for the corresponding Rebate? Is it fine.

Proceed with check for condition type duplication at Invoice level and streamline the invoice process.

AS per my knowledge No program is provided by SAP to update the condition type of the Invoice for which the Accounting document has already been posted.

Let's wait for other expert's reply on the subject.

Regards,

SRK