cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regardding SAP VC table BCST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I had created one BDC for the transaction code CU50, but it is getting stuck at initial screen, after debugging I found that this is because of entries in table BCST.

Can any body please help me understand how to get the entries in BCST table based on USER ID.

Waiting for response.

Thanks & Regards,

B.Sitaram Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for the reply, but we already created BDC for CU50 it is working for my ID but it is not working for the client ID, after debugging we found this is because of entries in table BCST.

While recording we have chosen the option of

The USER is have "SMALL SCREEN" as blank, please find the attach screen shots.

Because of below entries user is not able to excute the transcation correctly, please let us know to make the entries in BCST table.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sitaram,

I have no idea how this table get update. Please got though OSS note 1994868 which stated that"CU50 is not supported BDC"

Please refer below document if it help to you.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System stores user settings in BCST table.

Once you enter inside CU50 follow the menu path View >> Settings >> Disp. Opts (tab), there you can change the user specific settings and save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the answer, this has helped us a lot,

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sitaram,

Transaction CU50 for the configuration simulation are not suitable for the batch input method.

Variant conditions can be assigned to characteristic values through t-code CU50. However CU50 is not supported BDC.

No BAPI is available for fulfill this requirement currently.

As per OSS KBA 1994868 - No way to assign variant conditions to characteristic values in batch mode.

You may create a custom report, which needs to update database table MACOND directly. And please especially pay attention to the following fields:

ATINN - Internal characteristic number according to table CABN

ATWRT - Characteristic value according to table CAWN (field ATWRT)

ATZHL - Always '0000'

VKOND - Variant condition

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar