cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap basis certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every one i am sai from hyderabad

i would like to have some information regarding sap basis certification,i am from Hyderabad and planning to do my certification in SAP BASIS.I find atos as one option and i am fresher i tried to find JOB as fresher.no  company is encouraging fresher in sap basis.or should i choose other technology i am looking looking for placement assistance 100% till i get job or should i choose any other differnt sap module and more over i am all ready trained on basis from unauthorized institute .

thanks in advance 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can approach Atos for a certification exam, however generally if you have done your training & certification from an authorized institute you get placement assistance.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can get good training and placement assistance from any SAP authorized institute but i none of the authorized institute and unauthorized institute as well, will give 100% guarantee to get a job or provide any direct job offer. 

There is some struggle for fresher in all modules of SAP, so choose any technology in which you have interest.