cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

std stock cube displays values in -ve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have the std business content cube 0IC_C03 in production environ, with the std transformation & routines implemented with installing the std business content. I have followed all the std steps of loading data...like for BX datasource & loaded it as creating opening bal & compressing it with marker update. next I have filled the setup table in OLI1BW for BF datasource for the and loaded as full load & compressed as no marker update. Next deltas as again marke

But surprisingly the values are appearing in negative.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreesh,

Please check if your way-of-working complies with the one described in document .

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander, I have followed the steps correctly. or anyother issue?

BR,

Shreesh.

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please show some screenshots so we can understand what's happening.

Are all values negative, or are they negative only for some specific materials/plants? If the problem is specific to some materials, check in ECC tcode MMBE for that material to see if there are negative stocks. Sometimes the ECC system itself contains -ve stocks because of some problem in MM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

Its for most materials. But we check with not MMBE but mB5B in ECC & there all materials are in positive only...

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, please post some screenshots of the report and from MB5B/MMBE for the same materials.

Also let me know when you did the BX init, and for what date you ran the BW report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MB5B I am getting it right. We have checked repeatedly...

But for the BX i ran the setup table for 23/12/2014 and loaded it with create opening bal & DTP also i created init update for non cumulatives & did compress with marker. After that I ran setup for the BF, in that i gave the posting date only for the date range 01/12/2014 to 23/12/2014(just for one month historical data) & loaded it as repair full load & compressed it as no marker. after that from today I loaded delta & compressed as marker !

BR,

Shreesh

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, please post some screenshots of the report and from MB5B/MMBE for the same materials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in the BW report its again a combination of materials TMT & the column is op stk - day.

BR

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The MB5B report is for a material called S_TMTBF, but this material is not present in your report output. Can you please show the report output for S_TMTBF so it can be compared?

Also, how is the Op Stock - Day defined? There is no such KF in the 0IC_C03 cube, so you may have created this in your query as an RKF/CKF. Please explained how this Op Stock - Day is defined, with screenshot if possible.