cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infoobject in HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I have BW on HANA 7.31 and HANA studio. how can I bring infoobjects in SAP HANA Studio? Is it possible?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SaiKrishna_V
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you mean "Bring info objects in SAP HANA Studio".

Can you explain your scenario.?

Regards,

sai Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Info Objects can be exposed as HANA Modeling views starting from BW 7.4.

Hope that answers your query.

best regards,

Varma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Varma, so which schema will keep those objects in? for example, if i want to find 0MATERIAL and its attributes which schema will i go in Studio to find them?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Check below PDF which may help you to understand consuming BW infoobjects in HANA.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c04a60f8-1f1a-3010-c09f-fcf69aa78...

Thanks

Siva

harshil_joshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no concept of Info Object in SAP HANA. If you want to load master data then you have to make Attribute Views in SAP HANA. If you want to make 0MATERIAL infoobject then you should bring the actual flat master tables for materials from ECC to HANA and then on top of that design Attribute View.

Here I am explaining about 0CUSTOMER.

I have added a table KNA1 from ECC to HANA by using SAP BODS in one of my schema.

Now create one package and create an Attribute View based on this table.

This is an attribute view for 0CUSTOMER which works are master data in SAP HANA. Same way you can build it for 0MATERIAL as per your requirement.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harshil,

Our current system is SAP BW on HANA 7.4 and S / 4.

We need to load the standard InfoObject (0MATERIAL) both attributes and hierarchies for the InfoObject.

But HANA, what are all the steps to perform load 0MATERIAL?

This is what we have done so far:

1. We have activated 0MATERIAL InfoObject in BI Content.

2. After that steps need to do to load the attributes and hierarchies for this InfoObject?

thanks a lot,