Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumer Client Proxy for multi-operation Web Service [PROBLEM]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I created a client proxy and a logical port for multi-operation Microsoft WCF service. Everything was ok with the generation.

When I call an operation with a particular logical port, I get the  LO_SYS_EXCEPTION :

SoapFaultCode:1  The message with Action 'http://tempuri.org/DispatchAppointmentsLogin' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a      ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and      receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver.  Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same      binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

I introduce the same wsdl in SOAP UI and I get connection to the service. Also, when I call .asmx services from SAP everything works fine.

I understand that the problem is caused due to a name-binding mismatch. Do I need to define a different access path for every operation or make custom settings?

Any ideas?

Thank you and Regards,

Kostas

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.