Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

There is no iview available for Object( Position , job , activity ..... ) for system alias : SAP_ERP_talentManagemnt at SAP e-recruiting

Dear ,

We have just installed Business packages for e-recruiting , EHP06 SP9   , SAP NETWEAVER Portal 7.3.

as there is a role on LPD_Cust which is handling object based navigation , all the Objects are wrongly called from Portal side and giving the no iView problem .

i am using the Portal roles for recruiter and recruiting administrator  , i have added the two system aliases ( SAP_EREC_talent management , and SAP_ERP_talent Management ) on system landscape .

Should i apply the back end roles for erecruiting ? to what system alias i should upload ? should i changes any confirguration on lod_cust for object based navigation ?

when i check the bussiness objects folder under portal content i can only see the migrated components from SAP and SAP-ECC folder and SAP_EREC_talentManagement folder and not able to find the SAP_ERP_talentmanagement .

Shouldn't i find the periovous folder (SAP_ERP_talentmanagement) which should contains all the objects and operations .

Please also note that i havenpt maintained any configuration and the module is an integrated Scenario .

is there any technical configuration should be done before applying the packages , should i created the system alias mentioned before or after .

please help as this issue is showstopper for me .

thanks and regards .

Tags:
Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question