cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form print scaling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I created an Adobe Form and while printing a preview on the screen, my layout fits the page and I still have some space left.

When printing on paper, my layout does not fit the page and not everything is visible.

Since I didn't find a way to scale the form from inside the Adobe Form builder, I was wonderring if there was another way to achieve this (through printer output options or spool options)?

I already tried to change the type of the pages in the Adobe Form builder without success, this only changes the display in the form builder and does not change the output of the print.

Changing the printer settings of only this printer is not an option since the form can be printed on many other printers.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Kind regards,

Niels De Greef

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niels,

The issue you are facing could have multiple causes.

The first thing I would check is the printer drivers and the settings (especially the left and right margins) to ensure that they support PDF printing. I found this to cause alignment issues on some instances.

The next thing, I would check the page scaling settings while printing adobe. This again has an impact on the output.

You might want to check the page setup configurations of your printer and also ensure that there are no settings on the printer (device itself) that alters the margins

If all looks good, I would suggest you take the actual print out with the way users are generally printing and then re-align it so that the output is consistent across preview and the actual print.

Hope this helps.