cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set "Imported into production" status for normal change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am unable to set "imported into production" status even after TR is imported successfully into Prod client.

Status is reset its previous status with error message

Details Status was reset by system

Diagnosis

Inconsistency when setting the document status. The status was reset. Resolve the error described in the error or warning message.

System Response

The operation has been cancelled.

Procedure

Resolve the error described in the detailed error message.

In /TMWFLOW/TRACK table, transport request status showing  "S".

Has anyone encountered this kind of issue? How to resolve this?

Thanks,

Richa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

Please check a couple of things.

1) Check the Scheduled Actions assignment block on the normal change and review the action to import to production. One or more should be red with error. Check the action log for those. This may or may not tell you more information. Also look to see if you have any other actions that had errors. It may be a prior action that failed that is causing your issue.

2) Check the status for the normal change by running program crm_order_read from sa38 and check the ET_STATUS data, looking for an I1030 status which is an error status. If you have an I1030, that may be keeping you from changing the status of the normal change. You can remove the I1030 error status by executing a SAP provided program as documented in note 1911047. Note that you should only do this if no other way can be found to resolve your issue.

Kindest regards

Paul

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

I guess error is due to track table not getting updated .Please check if track table is updated

If not Please refresh the track table for Project where this change is raised

/tmwflow/rep_data_read is the report which updates the database tables

Once track table is refreshed please check in SLG1 that no errors are there and repeat the action (try to set CD status to imported into production )

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you provide more details?

Like the TMS landscape 3 or 4 systems?

Using standard SMMJ actions in your Z transactions?

And are you doing the status based imports or not.

Regards

Abhishek