cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Internal error occurred while calling 'opendocument API . (Error:ERR_WIS_30270)( WIS 30270)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  All,

I am getting the error  as below when ried to open a webi report in BI 4.1

An Internal error occurred while calling 'opendocument API . (Error:ERR_WIS_30270)( WIS 30270)

I am unable to open the report due to this issue. Screen shot of this error is also attached here.

Please help me with your thoughts to solve this issue.

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DeviG,

Please explain how to you solve this problem because I am also facing this error.

Thanks

SudhanshuSurma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello DeviG,

Wondering if you could fix this issue and how?

I was just working on a report, now suddenly I am unable to open it because of this error 😞 I tried via launch-pad as well as the rich-client, but get the same error.

Regards,

Sudhanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys.

In my case, the solution was simple: The Web Intelligence Rich Client must be on the same versión and SP Level as the BO Platform you are connecting to (Otherwise the error will arise randomly)

Hope this work for you.

Best regards,

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miguel,

It would explain the error in Rich Client but don't the same error when opening through the hyperlink.

Regards,

Rogerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Restart the WEBI Servers in CMC.  This will work.

former_member59613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Does this happen with ALL reports or just one?

If it is just one report, then does this report have any very large IF/Then/Else statements within it?  If so, you might be running into a known issue that is resolved in BI 4.1 SP03 + Patch 3.5.

SAP Note:  2043161 covers this issue in more detail.

Also, does this happen with the built in Administrator account?  It could be a permissions issue.

KBA 2023195 documents a known issues where rights can cause this error.

Other than that, logging might be a good way to troubleshoot this more. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you open it through the hyperlink provided (right click on document, choose hyperlink and copy and paste the hyperlink in a browser)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rogerio Plank,

I tried to open the report through the hyperlink as suggested, But i am getting the same error .

Kindly suggest some alternative methods or solutions to fix it.

Many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you running BO in a clustered environment ?