cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Days of supply is not respecting the shelf life in PPDS (ppt1)

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We use PPT1 and DS board in PPDS. Planners when they look into /N/SAPAPO/PPT1 Days of supply values

are not populating correctly for shelf life inventory which is expiring in MAY be in 9 or 3 months.

We are using shelf life planning and my heuristic respects the shelf life but dont days of supply.

Example:

Total shelf life is : 720 days

Min shelf life is :   270 days

When i run my heuristic system respects shelf life and  generate receipts if the inventory is expiring after 270 days even there is inventory.

I dont see the in days of supply when i am in PPT1

Please suggest how we can have days of supply respect shelf life and min shelf life.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Days suppl works based on pegging in PPDS so it should respect and show correct values in PPT1 can you check in product view if inventory expiring in future is already pegged to any demand

Regards,

Santosh

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your response. We don't have any order but still the inventory is considered as available qty.

We have min shelf life as 270 which is expiring in Jan 2015. But that inventory is still showing as available qty without any order is pegged to it.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Sorry I got confused between days supply 1 and 2 displayed product view and POV1 with days supply in PPT1. Days supply in PPT1 does not work based on pegging hence shelf life parameters are not considered.  You need to go for enhacement to show it PPT1 based on shelf life parameters.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your response. It will be helpful if you can provide any functional module or any BAPI to change days of supply considering min shelf life.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh

Answers (0)