cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-MRS integration with HCM

0 Kudos

Hi

We have tried to transfer the availability information from SAP HCM to MRS system using the report "/MRSS/HCM_RPTWFMIF".

We cannot able to read or transfer the same. Can anyone let me know the list of configuration need to be done apart from below.

1. Configure Basic settings-HR resources has been selected.
  2. Time allocation type-I have configured few time allocation type and enabled EI integration check for two TA types
  3. Assign the allocation type to the resource type
  4. HR integration -here I have assigned the TA type the various info types 2001,2002,2003 & 2004.

I have also assigned the TA type to the PWS info type with Sub-info type as "*" without any TA break and TA work assigned to it.

I request you please let me know, if I have missed any other configuration to be done regarding the above requirement.

with regards,

V.Vijay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Hi Guys ,

the issue is resolved.

I have assigned "*" for Sub Type and Group for the infotype "0007" and I have assigned the TA type "Work" for which the availability is enabled.

with regards,

V.Vijay Kumar

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If your issue is resolved you may Close the thread.

Br

Rakesh

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

There Might be RFC issue.Due to this RFC issue requirement profile which matches one of the resource not getting automatically assigned as they may look in HR System instead of MRS .Please check Table /MRS/D_BAS_REQ.

Or you may also refer this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1439602

Br

rakesh

Message was edited by: RAKESH MANE

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thank you for your reply...

Here we have HR and MRS in the same ERP box,so there is no need of RFC...

We have PM demands,we have installed MRS in the same box in which HR and PM is available.

More over we are not planning to use any Qualifications,so there won't be need of requirement profiles.