cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete single location in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to delete single (only 1) location in APO?

I deleted all underlying data and de-assigned the model and set deletion flag.

When I click Extras-->Delete locations from Location master initial screen, the program DELETE_LOCATIONS got executed for mass locations.

I want to know if there is any program or method to delete just 1 location?

Thanks for your help!

regards

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

WUF is good option also you can implement OSS note  962375 - Location: Enhancing report /sapapo/delete_locations

When you implement the source code chnages from note 962375,after that /SAPAPO/DELETE_LOCATIONS report receives an initial screen in which you can restrict the locations that you want to delete.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49 and Rupesh,

Thanks for your quick response!

I tried to run WUF for 1 location but seems that id ran for all locations set with deletion flag and eventually not deleted the intended location. (Though job finished successfully)

Is there any other method to delete single location?

I will try for implementation of note suggested by Rupesh.

regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

seems that id ran for all locations

???   WUF will not delete anything in background job.  You have to delete the objects interactively.  If you wanted to delete in background, you already know how to do that, right?

Open WUF.  Select object type "Location".  Enter the name of the location you wish to delete.  Select "Display all selected objects".  Execute

If there are no dependent objects, the location will be displayed in green.  If it is still yellow, first work through all the stuff in the right hand pane.

Once the location is displayed in green, select the checkbox and hit the trash can.  One location deleted.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

WUF

Best Regards,

DB49