cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete reverse indicator in TRM flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

It is possible to delete a reversal indicator? so if i have post with Tbb1 my flow and by mistake i have marked in cahs flow tab the flow to be reverse...can i delete the indicator? is ther a way

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rohit_jain2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Julio,

As far as I know, it should not be possible to delete the reversal of Cash Flow. If you'll notice, the new flows have already been created by the system the moment you marked the flows for reversal.

If you could probably explain your motive, we might be able to explore work arounds. However, the Flows marked for reversal will continue to shop up.

Best,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again Rohit

The flow it´s marked for deletion but, we dont want to cancel it at all, the flow was correct..we just marked for deletion by mistake,

It is any way to enter this flow again? or .,..a work around

Regards

former_member226654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julio

Untill you do the TPM10 of transaction, flow will not be reversed, that is accounting entry will not post in Treasury, you can post the same flow, which have reveresed by TBB1

Regards

Bajaj Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The posting is already done, (for that reason we don´t want the flow marked as reversed to be cancelled or deleted),

We need to show this flow again in cash flow, because its accounted for; the reason why its an investment flow and because its marked for deletion, it does change the interest calculations

It is possible a work around?

Regrds

rohit_jain2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

I believe there's no straight forward method to correct a flow that's already marked for reversal. However, we may try out a workaround, which I'd suggest you discuss with Business if its acceptable to them.

The status of the flow already posted will remain as "ToR" or To be Reversed.

For the new flow that is now showing up in the Cash Flow, you may go ahead and post it from the transaction TBB1_LC (which will effectively only change the status of the new cash flow to Fixed.

So effectively, in your Transaction, when you see the cash flow tab, this transaction will show up as posted while in your Ledger books, the original entry will remain. And you can continue your transaction as normal from here.

However, you may make sure that Business users are informed not to do a TPM10 posting for the Original Flow.

Although this workaround is a little unconventional, but can certainly be followed if the transaction needs to be continued any which way.

Best,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologizes for my ignorance,

If i run TBB1_LC, Can i just post my flow...there are several and the tcode seems to take all of them!

Thanks

rohit_jain2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

You shouldn't simply run TBB1_LC for posting all flows. Only those which have been marked for reversal by mistake and are already posted correctly in accounting, should be executed here.

You should restrict the selection of the flows by giving the relevant date in the selection screen.

If there are multiple flows to be marked as Fixed, you should go one by one.

I'd suggest you replicate this scenario in the test system and get Business approvals since these steps are irreversible.

Best,

Rohit

Answers (0)