cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. Scheduling Agreement net price Auto update from info record.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created  material ABC and created a vendor 1234.I have maintain the purchase info record for material ABC and vendor 1234 combination with P000 100 /- ,FRA1 - 1%

When i am creating schedule agreement for vendor 1234 with document type LP for Material ABC, System is not picking the price from info record and asking to maintain price manually,in environment > we can see the info record exist with price.

Please suggest ....

Regards,

Dhruv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi Dibyedu,

My observation, This problem is related to time depended  check box against document type of scheduling agreement.When i have remove that check box system updating the price from info record.

Please share me if i am going wrong.

Regards,

Dhruv

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should also work for time dependent condition. It quite means the problem is occurs for schedule agreement validity period. Set the tick option for time dependent condition for the document type, then create a schedule agreement and click on the condition option, then check the validity of condition record.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable reply issue is solved.

Regards,

Dhruv

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share the solution.. Read the blog post for a reference

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhruv,

1. Check the validity period maintained for price available in an info record.

2. Check the SA period is within above period.

3. Check if any condition record available.

Regards,

Karna J

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure that the condition price exists in info record, which is valid for current date. If there is price valid for current date, the same will be pulled in OA from info record. Please check and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, why you are using P000 condition type for gross price for material ?

You can use PB00 or PBXX. Generally P000 is used for service pricing procedure.

Secondly, Is it FRA1 - 1% means - 1 % (minus 1 %) ? If yes, then FRA1 is used for freight condition type and you can't use negative charges for freight cost.

0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu,

I have tried with PB00 condition type 100 /-  in info record also but system not updating the net price while making scheduling agreement for same material and vendor combination.

As of my knowledge  system will update the price via info record in purchasing document,It is standard behaviour to update price in purchasing documents(PO/SA).But here while i am creating PO system is updating the price from info record,while i am creating scheduling agreement system is not updating the price from info record.

what was the problem i am not able to understand so please guide me what are the possibilities for same.

Regards,

Dhruv

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which condition you are using for schedule agreement ? Time dependent or Time independent ?

Have you checked the info record condition validity with compare to schedule agreement date ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply,

We are using time depended condition type and info record validity period is same to scheduling agreement date.But system not updating even if i will check in environment here info record is exist but price not coming in net price fields.

Regards,

Dhruv

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had  checked it earlier. It was working  fine. If possible  please  share the screen shots of info record and agreement.