cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report LOV is not the same on QA as it is on DEV

0 Kudos

Hi All

Hopefully others have had this same issue...

We are using Business Objects 3.1.  We have a DEV server, QA Server and a PROD Server.  I have a Crystal report that has a dynamic prompt that was created using Business View Manager.  The dynamic prompt contains a list of departments.  When the Crystal report is run on the DEV Server the LOV for the departments contains the correct data.  We migrated the prompt from DEV to QA using the import/export.  The Crystal report was then migrated from DEV to QA via the import wizard.  Now when we run the report on QA the LOV for the departments does not have the correct data.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Brenda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brenda,

Every List of Values has a 'Data Connection' attached to them. Could you make sure that the Data Connection is pointing to the right Database Server?

You could also try 'scheduling the List of Values' from the Business View Manager once.

To schedule the LOV, right-click it, then select 'Schedule LOV'. Then double-click the LOV and check the status message.

-Abhilash

0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash

I checked the data connection and it is pointing to the right Database Server.

I tried scheduling the LOV from the Business View Manager, but when I go to the schedule status it has the following "There is no scheduled List of Values instance.  This list of values executes on demand.".

Brenda