Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in outbound idoc triggering

0 Kudos

Hello,

After receiving the Advanced Shipping notification from the vendor an inbound DESADV Idoc is generated and due to which an outbound PORDCH Idoc with the information of the affiliated PO Nr. and VAT Code should be triggered. But, it is not happening for some cases!

Please tell me which technical part needs to be checked.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the IDOC completely 'not created', or is there an IDOC created that goes into error ?

In the first case I think you need to have a look at the 'output determination' setup.

How has this been done ? Condition records yes / no ...

You should be able to see this in the log

If no problem there I should have a look in the IDOC configuration ( via tx BALE )

From your post I assume that in some cases it works fine and in other cases it doesn't.

It will be important to try to find out when it fails and when it works. This is not clear from your post

For example if it doesn' work for certain partners and it does (always) work for other partners, it will probably be someting in 'partner profile' ...

Best regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

can this problem relate to change pointers? if yes, how to check the change pointers for idoc whether they have been maintained or not?

0 Kudos

Normally changepointers are used for 'Master data'

You can check this via transactions BD61, BD51, BD52 ...

But I have the impression this is not master data that you are sending, this is transaction data

0 Kudos

Hello Erwin,

Our Idoc is not created only. there are no issues in output determination setup and we have checked condition records also. Which log you are refering us to see? Can you please elaborate.

Thanks,

Vishu

0 Kudos

Hello,

What do you mean with 'our Idoc is not created only' ?

If you go in your document  go to the list of 'output types', you can see the 'output type' that are linked with the document.

Is your output type there ? If yes, what is the status, (is it showing a green/yellow or red icon)

There you have also the option of jumping to the 'Determination analysis'. This list shows you what 'output types' where selected and what the outcome was

If your output type is not in the list, nor in the 'determination analysis' ... something is wrong in your customizing (output determination)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishu,

What you have done to achieve this? or nothing?

regards,

Archer