cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulative information of transactions ECC reports IW28, IH06 and IW68 in BW.

former_member184884
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mates,

Good day!!

We've new requirement in that business users asking BW report which combines data of IW28, IH06 and IW68 standard ECC reports all this comes under plant maintenance module.

I've checked all the PM relevant standard extractors but none of the datasources are not fitting my requirement!

So can you please guide me is there any standard datasource available which fulfill my requirement by any luck

FYI I am posting here below the actual requirement of the business.

Report you can analyse malfunction notifications (causes, break times, failure times etc.) with one collective report. Report is based on data from transactions IW28, IH06 and IW68.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

There are few Standard Extractors available for PM Module,below are few of them..can you check if they satisfy your requirement,

2LIS_18_I0NOTIF

2LIS_17_I0NOTIF

2LIS_18_I0TASK

2LIS_17_I0TASK

0PM_ORDER_ATTR

0NOTIFICATN_ATTR

If the requirement too specific then we have to go for Generic Datasource based on the Tables...and the PM Module are slightly complex.

rgds

SVU

former_member184884
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good day!!

Thanks for your inputs, unfortunately as i said in my post I've checked all the standard datasources(transaction & master) none of the extractors suits my requirement.

And i know last option is generic extractor only but i thought to cross check with fellow community members!!

Wish you happy new year

Regards,

Harish

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Harish and Wish you a very happy New Year too...

rgds

SVU