cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Wrong balance showing in MIRO- service entry sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I m facing strange issue. I have created service Purchase order & I have done Service entry using ML81n. I have tried to MIRO using service entry sheet. The value 4000 picks from service entry and it has come in amount field in MIRO. But still value in Balance field is 137,150,764.00. When i try to Post MIRO document got posted.

Why i am not  getting  zero value in balance field, Even after traffic light is green.

When i try to post miro using purchase order, 4000 price only showing in balance field & document is posted.

I want to know why balance value is not zero when i am trying to post MIRO with respect to service entry sheet. I have used zero tax code.

Please find the attachment.

Kindly help me out in this issue.

Regards

Subbu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MIRO posting is not so simple where you are referring to lights..

You need to check all the data before posting the MIRO in final screen where you find the some errors even the green light appears in MIRO main screen.

I don't think so you posted MIRO and you got assumed that it was posted.

Kindly share the screen shot of MIR4  screen shot with detail accounting entries and also service entry do confirm your query.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have raised Service PO

conditions tab

ML81n

MIRO

When i enter MIRO instead of 10,000 value 5000 ly coming. and traffic light is green.

Document got posted.

MIR4

MIR4 value is posted as 5000.

I need to know why partial value getting posted in MIRO and balance is showing in MIRO, But document is posted.

Regards

Subbu.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about PO history ? Has it updated as 10000 value for GR (acceptance) ?

Is there any problem occurs when you are giving reference as PO number in MIRO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is quantity that you had accepted during service acceptance and corresponding value in MIRO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subbu,

when u enter service entry sheet number then the amount display should be in like but is showing in like 137150764

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I could not enter quantity its showing in display mode,

Regards

Subbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

No in PO history its showing only 5000 rupees. No its not showing any issue when  i use with reference to PO in MIRO. But client wants to do MIRO only based on service entry sheet.

Regards

Subbu

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are doing invoice with regards to PO, then is it posting 10000 amount ?

Have you debugged that MIRO process to check how and where the balance amount (very high amount) is coming from ?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quite strange.. Is it happening only for this PO number ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

No its coming for every MIRO posting with respect to service entry sheet. For MIRO posting with respect to Purchase order is getting posted.

Do i need to make any configuration settings? It looks really strange.

Regards

Subbu.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there are any configuration behind that. You can debug the process with the help of an ABAPer.

Check is there any custom development / enhancement causes this behavior.