cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK239 Error+CK11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i am getting error message cost element XXXXX is not assigned to a cost component (error message CK239).

If i see the cost element this is a secondary cost element (Activity type) and this is been assigned to OKES (splitting structure) and not via OKTZ.

we have not activated the Material Ledger and we don't see any issue in KSS4 or KSPI and we could also see the plan values in the respective cost centers.

we are using the same structure what we have and currently it is working fine, if i run the cost estimation with current date Costing Date From, Qty Structure Date, Valuation Date there is no issue, if i change the date to 01 JAN 2015 in above mentioned fields i am getting this issue.

Before creating this issue i searched in SCN and found many threads but most of the cases are related to ML and issue in KSS4 or KSPI.

i have not seen similar issue where the secondary cost element is linked to OKES and no issue in KSPI.

I have also verified the OSS notes but i couldn't get relevant to this.

Let me know if any thing i need to check or do we have any OSS notes?

Thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member245440
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Better u can use the secondary and primary cost elements in cost component structure in OKTZ .EX: RM  u can use the primary cost elements, OH use seconrdary cost elements,setup hour use sceondary  cost elementsin OKTZ. OKES u can use cost center independent planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for reply,

This is not new scenario the same is working fine previous year, but in the current year only we have issue.

thanks

babu.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you activate primary cost component split then you have to assign secondary cost element in CCS attributes other wise how does system will split the cost in primary cost elements...

I think that is the reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal Kumar thanks for reply.

The primary cost element has been linked to OKEZ, but what i am talking about secondary cost element is linked via OKES.

Thanks

Babu.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I got your point...but from OKES how your splitting into secondary to primary will flow to CCS?  Is there any link  ?

When you are activating Primary cost comp split in CCS...how your structur attributes will get that value?