Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Sending Custom Image screen to multiples users at a time

Hi All ,

Please tel me the possibilities of the below requirement .

Earlier we developed two workflows and are working fine for Product creation Form .

1. data uploaded to z table through file , here product req no is generated and updated in the z table .(two level process)

2 . for that req no DMS image is uploaded and that that screen is went for four level approval .

3 After Final Approval of Req No, Article is created Based on BDC or through MM41 Tcode .(With req no as referenece or not )

Here new requirement is we providing for custom transaction to user in this Product Request Number is the input (select options)

For the req no check the article is created or not , if created then we need to send one custom screen which includes image(Based on image no entry in z table get the image from DMS server) and other information related to req no .

Here In T001W table how many sites(users) are there to all users the same screen should go the user wil do any button action in the screen that is not fixed .

Here there target is that each and every user in that Table can see the image screen and related information ..

How can i approach this task , how to send one screen to multiple users ata time there no hierarchy or reporting proces just they can view the details and how to users(sites) may increase in the future ..

Please Let me know the poaaibilities and feel free to ask any queries related to requirement ..

Thanks And Regards

Sandeep Chennoju

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question