cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic selection of valuation type for item attached as negative qty in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have attached one item as negative qty. in SAP for automatic  generation of same (scrap here)while we post production. This item is not batch managed. We have maintained this item in Valuations .Now I want that while posting production order system should select valuation type automatically .As  this is multiple valuated case (2 in this case) I have blocked one valuation type in MM06 with intention that system will select other valuation type .But system is not doing same. We know for items getting consumed in Production order this is not problem as stock is there and system selects that valuation type .For your analysis I have attached screen shot of MFBF .Item which I want to be selected automatically with valuation type is  "xp-------9".The valuation class I have blocked is "SCP-WI-ALW" for which I have attached screen shot.

Pl advise is there some way to do same. Supporting documents shall be helpful.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The item to be studied was XPGXX00008

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A deletion indicator at valuation type level has certainly no affect to the selection of a valuation type.

If this valuation type was never in use then you may consider to archive it, which requires a modification as archiving is usually done only for an entire material. But the modification from OSS note  543279 - MM_MATNR: Execution for specific organizational levels  enables you to archive at organization level.

Still I think you will not get a default

Please don't forget to close your questions, you have 10 open discussions since August, and as you do not follow it must  to be assumed that the issue is gone. see

Answers (0)