cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Duplicate check via SAP HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SAP HANA Duplicate check.

We have configured ruleset for the same. But upon clicking button "check" on Material UI, we are getting below error.

"Error in execution of query: insufficient privilege: Not authorized".

Can you please help me on this.

Thanks

Regards

Nitish Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nitish,

check the query on HANA side and also the authorization on the HANA view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Query is running fine from HANA side and we have provided all possible authorizations as per suggested by SAP.

Can you please suggest the possible authorization needed for HANA duplicate check. I'll cross check with same.

And What else could be the problem.

Thanks

Nitish Sharma

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nitish,

you have also implement the DB search as per the below link with BADI,after discussion eith SAP they suggested to implenent the DB search in order to use HANA search.It is workinf fine for us.

Girisha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Nitish,

Please check whether user have the "Execute Search Ruleset" in the Object Privileges with the Executable authorization this is mandatory for the Ruleset execution.

If the user already have the authorization then go to the HANA Studio directly and execute the simple query on the same Ruleset with the same user you are using then you will get more details on the authorization or give me the error details.

Best regards,
Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitish

Can you send SU53 screen shot to your security team as seems authorization issue?

Or refer