Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization default values have changed after upgrade for the object /MRSS/PB1 for one tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We had an EHP upgrade recently in our CRM system and while runing the SU25-2C step the process was terminated because of the error:

Authorization default values of transaction /MRSS/PLBOORGM for object /MRSS/PB1

inconsistent

Now, when i checked in the system this is what I found:

SU22 and SU24 have new field values for the objects /MRSS/PB1 in the upgraded system i.e ACTVT and Org_UNIT, whereas the SU21 has the field value as ACTVT, Object type and Object ID.

The non upgraded system also has the same field values for object /MRSS/PB1 as in SU21 i.e. ACTVT,object type and Object ID.

Can someone please help me on this:

Is there anyway to correct SU21 values as I see that these are the new values given by SAP after upgrade

or Do I have to correct SU24 to match with SU21, in that case why did SAP Provide new changes

Regards,

Preethi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Preethi,

first step:

use KBA 1861859 to solve the problem.

second step: open an incident on the component for /MRSS/PLBOORGM , telling SAP, that they delivered incorrect proposals.

b.rgds, Bernhard

3 REPLIES 3

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Preethi,

first step:

use KBA 1861859 to solve the problem.

second step: open an incident on the component for /MRSS/PLBOORGM , telling SAP, that they delivered incorrect proposals.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

We also encountered the same issue during Upgrade and then implemented the Note as suggested by SAP. I also went through note 1861859 and it seems that this will solve your issue. After that you can inform SAP as well.

Thanks.

Deepak Grover

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you guys. The Report in the note 1861859 works.

Regards,

Preethi