Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Scheduling Issue

keerthan_1987
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

This is with respect to wrong scheduling of Performance maintenance plan.

I have put annual estimate as 3600 DC ( 10 DC /day), measuring document updated as 200 DC , I have given initial counter reading as 200 DC.

cycle length is 100 DC , 200 DC etc etc

When I start the scheduling , as per above data , first planned date should be generated after 10 days from today , but its actually scheduling it for today ( means for first call number , scheduling type/status is showing "new start called", which is wrong as per above parameters entered , Please let me know what have I done wrong ?

Regards

Keerthan Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

As your First Measurement document Post with 200 DC today and you have cycle length is 100 DC , 200 DC.system will generate the call object as on today as its reached cycle length of 200 DC.

So it is working fine as per my knowldge.Please refer below Blog regarding calculation logic for counter plan.This will help you to understand.

http://scn.sap.com/community/eam/blog/2014/07/18/next-plan-date-calculation-logic-for-multiple-count...

Br

Rakesh

keerthan_1987
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh ,

But I have initial counter reading as 200 DC , so it count from 200 right .

Regards

Keerthan

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please Post the measurmen1 document with 201 DC and Check

BR

Rakesh

keerthan_1987
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Now its working fine.Thank you.

What is the problem ?

former_member205463
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Keerthan,

Pls ref to IK17 t-code and check the measurement document difference. As per my knowledge scheduling accumulates the difference which will be of cycle length  then only it will call object.

Pls find the example below.

Regards

Ashif

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

As measurement is entered as 200 as initial reading , the call will generate today as it reached 200 DC which is equal to of CYCLE Length.

YOu may close the therad if your issue is resolved.

Br

Rakesh

Message was edited by: RAKESH MANE

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member224809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthan,

Please share screenshots of the plan for better understanding and solution.

Moreover from details you provided scheduling is correct.

Regards,

Varun.M